Dell Software Inventory & Usage Management
The Dell Software Inventory & Usage Management service helps eliminate the costly and often inaccurate process of manually tracking software licenses, making it easy to compare installed applications to purchased licenses throughout your organization.
- Automated software discovery – Collect information on every installed application enterprise-wide with a fully automated cross-platform discovery engine.
- Distill executables into licensed parent applications – Identify the parent applications for up to millions of executables to track software by publisher, category, size, version, language, file date and more.
- Track usage to help reduce software costs – Track actual software usage to uncover unused licenses or improve negotiating leverage with vendors.
- License tracking – Centrally track complex licensing arrangements with multiple vendors in a single system.
- License compliance assurance – Compare actual installations and usage to license agreements to help control costs, ensure compliance and produce vendor audit reports.
- Actionable inventory reports – On-demand reports for individual users, departments, or across an entire organization.