Greater control. Increased protection. More flexibility.
When it comes to Windows Server 2008 deployment, trust Dell to show you the ropes. Dell has been engaged with Microsoft for over two years providing input on design and testing of the next –generation Windows Server operating system. This work is paramount to delivering the best experience for new and older generation Dell PowerEdge Servers.
Dell's reliable and supported systems give your business better control, protection and flexibility with the Windows Server 2003 & Windows Server 2008 operating systems. With factory installation and cost-effective, scalable technology, your business can build for growth with Dell.
Share tips and advice by joining Dell's community of early adopters engaged in deployment planning and testing with Windows Server 2008.
The Dell TechCenter Wiki site is a forum for Dell’s engineering and technical team to present information, ask questions, and explore the architecture, design and implementation of Enterprise Solutions on Dell servers and storage with registered members of the community.
Dell Community Forum registration allows you to post to Dell's message boards, receive email notifications, and interact with other members
Dell Trailblazer Customer Site
Let Dell serve as your trusted advisor for Windows Server 2008 planning and deployment with our Trailblazer website.
- Be part of a community of Windows 2008 users and share tips and advice
- Get access to pre-release firmware, drivers and updates as they are made available
- Benefit from case studies, white papers and other resources provided by Dell Engineering
- Access new engineering podcasts available for download
- Learn about events happening online & near you