Seamlessly integrate your M-series blade servers
Get enterprise-class performance, improved scalability and easy deployment with the DellTM 8/4Gbps FC SAN Module, a flexible, standards-based platform that works seamlessly with your blade servers.
- NPIV standards-based solution ensures connectivity into the SAN infrastructure of your choice
- Port aggregation capabilities reduce the cost and complexity of deploying M-series blades into existing SANs
- Support for 8/4/2 Gbps Fibre Channel (FC) SANs provides investment protection for current and future SANs.
The item you have selected is not available for purchase online. Please contact your sales representative to purchase.
Simplified networking for your data center
Connect to the FC SAN of your choice while still providing failover and port aggregation benefits that high-density, high-performance data centers require. The Dell 8/4Gbps FC SAN Module, when combined with an NPIV-enabled FC SAN and any of the Fibre Channel HBA mezzanine cards available for M-Series blades, leverages your SAN fabric management infrastructure and simplifies blade deployment.
Connect without the headaches
- Experience plug-and-play simplicity with enterprise-class FC port aggregation
- Minimize the number of touches required by storage and networking administrators in blade deployments
- Easily integrate Dell M-Series blades into any NPIV-enabled FC SAN infrastructure
- Get the best of all worlds with simplified I/O management and beneficial port aggregation
Simple and scalable
- Scale as needed from 12 to 24 ports to meet the changing demands of your data center
- Multiple fabric support allows you to isolate servers with special bandwidth requirements and connect to several fabrics using a single module
- Enjoy peace of mind with automatic failover and failback
- Ensure data security by employing device-based authorization and policy-based control of SAN connections all the way to individual servers and virtual machines