8Gb Fibre Channel Technology
For the Enterprise Data Center
Dual-channel 8Gbps Fibre Channel HBA for Dell M1000e blade servers.
- Optimized for virtualization, power, RAS, security and management
- x8 PCIe interface
- 200,000 IOPS delivers high I/O transfer rates for storage applications
The item you have selected is not available for purchase online. Please contact your sales representative to purchase.
Performance – With throughput up to 3200 MBps (full-duplex), 200,000 initiator and target IOPs per port, the QME2572 offers excellent performance and throughput to support high bandwidth applications
- Virtualization Optimized – The QME2572 is positioned to deliver enhanced security, Quality-of-Service, and dynamic provisioning during live migration and enabling a higher degree of aggregation. Doubling the throughput enables higher levels of server consolidation and reduces data-migration/backup windows. It also improves performance and ensures reduced response time for mission-critical and next generation killer applications.
- Power Optimized – The QME2572 utilizes QLogic StarPower™ Technology ensuring power efficiency.
- RAS Optimized – The QME2572 provides Overlapping Protection Domains (OPD) extended for control and data paths, extension of hardware-assisted troubleshooting, and data integrity capabilities.
- Security Optimized – The QME2572 solutions enable SAN-level authentication by supporting Fibre Channel-Security Protocol (FC-SP)
- IT Simplification / Optimized Management – Unified driver module eliminates the potential interoperability issues between firmware and driver versions. The QME2572 supports comprehensive easy-to-use device management tools enables faster deployment.