Captivation meets collaboration.
From classrooms to conference rooms, the S560P offers versatility and user-friendly features so you can keep audiences enthralled and interacting.
- Versatile projection: Turn virtually any wall or whiteboard into a 100” interactive screen.
- Sketching made simple: The included active stylus pens allow a natural, easy writing or drawing experience during presentations.
- Project brilliantly: Full HD 1080p resolution, 3,400 ANSI lumens and a 16:9 aspect ratio means that text and images will be displayed with crystal clarity.
- Superior sound: Two 10W integrated speakers provide high-performance audio for enhanced presentations.
- Interactive software (included):
DisplayNote – industry-leading software for collaborative classroom technology – allows presenters to share their computer screen with the S560P, while other users can take screen shots, make notes and save content on their own device.
Content libraries and software from eCorinth (optional) provide educators with a wide variety of visually immersive content, helping engage students and providing educators with a tool that’s easy to implement.
Simple setup. Convenient connections.
Fast setup, user-friendly compatibility, and wireless options make it easy to connect and start projecting from different devices.
- Flexible connection: Plug and play from multiple devices, allowing users with different systems to easily connect.
- Convenient compatibility: The S560P is compatible with both Chromebooks and Chrome OS, enabling even more ways to easily connect across different platforms.
- Smooth transition: Make the S560P an easy integration into the classroom or boardroom by using your existing whiteboard and dry-erase markers.
- Remote management: An RJ45 network port allows IT personnel to deliver support remotely. In addition, the S560P supports Creston RoomView – a free software that allows admin support to closely monitor system and projector power status, lamp life, alerts and other vital statistics.
- Wireless display: Project wirelessly via the optional Dell Wireless Module – WR517 (sold separately).
Advanced reliability and support.Dell’s high standards and best-in-class reliability mean you can expect quality performance and a dependable replacement plan.
|Long-lasting performance: |
The S560P is built for reliable and durable performance, delivering consistent quality images day after day, for worry-free presentations.
|Exceptional support: |
The Dell Interactive Projector | S560P includes a 2-year Advanced Exchange Service and Limited Hardware Warranty for the projector unit, with available options for extendable warranty. Your purchase also includes 24/7 online and telephone technical support.