Share your brilliance with the world.Captivate your audience with the powerfully bright 4320 Projector. Project ultra-bright, high-contrast graphics and multimedia, stream HD content and enjoy outstanding versatility and optional wireless capabilities to allow you to connect multiple users.
- Outstanding color and clarity: Bring your presentations to life with vibrant color, clear images and stereo sound.
- Versatile connectivity: Make your audience a part of the presentation with broad multi-user functionality.
- Advanced technology: Make good presentations great with exceptional image quality with DLP® Technology and BrilliantColorTM Technology.
For latest prices, click the green button or call us.
+ More Images
Capture the ‘wow’ factor
You want your presentations to shine, and the 4320 Projector can deliver. With stunning brightness and clarity, this projector lights up the room. Whether you’re presenting to the boardroom, the conference room or the classroom, your audience will be captivated.
|Experience awesome brightness and contrast : Your presentations will come vividly to life, even in a bright ambient-light environment, with 4300 ANSI Lumens (max.), 2000:1 contrast ratio Typical (Full On/Full Off) and 16:10 widescreen aspect ratio.
|Impress the audience with crisp, sharp image resolution : Help ensure that your presentations will be razor-sharp, with native WXGA (1280x800) resolution delivering up to 30% more pixels than XGA (1024x768)*.
|Take in the big picture and stereo sound : Dazzle the audience with 362" (9.19m) diagonal projection size at 32.81 ft. (10m), while built-in dual 5W speakers round out the presentation with rich audio.
|Go beyond the presentation : Enjoy movies or other media in style: the 4320 Projector also supports 720p HD resolution and 3D capability*|
Project. Present. Participate.
Sometimes it’s not enough to merely present to the room. Sometimes you need to actively engage your audience. The 4320 Projector’s impressive connectivity options allow a wide range of functionality that helps you bring the audience into the show.
- Enjoy a variety of options Dual VGA ports allow for smooth transitions between presentations, while HDMI, S-video, composite video, RS232 and USB ports allow you to run a multitude of different media through your projector.
- Share your presentations Open a world of connectivity options with optional modular 802.11n wireless* networking. 4-to-1 split screen allows you to project different presentations from 4 different computers at the same time, and Multi-PC session allows you to connect up to 30 PCs to the 4320 projector at once, for easier on-screen collaboration.(Wireless functionality required. USB wireless dongle sold separately.)
- PC-Free Presentation No computer? No problem. Simply use the PtG Converter Lite software (available on support.dell.com) to convert PowerPoint® files to .ptg files (file conversion will only work on files that are originally in .ppt format) and store them on your USB flash drive for instant viewing directly from the projector.
Administration and maintenance made easy
Maintaining your A/V equipment shouldn’t slow you down. The 4320 Projector is an ideal option for businesses looking to establish and easily administer an A/V equipment pool for presentations at the office.
|Monitor your fleet Monitor, control, and receive reports on the AV resources in every room of your facility with the Crestron Roomview® software. The 4320 Projector is Crestron Roomview-compatible, with optional wireless functionality, allowing you to manage your AV fleet from a remote location.
|Kind to the environment (and the budget) Be environmentally conscious and help preserve your bottom line at the same time. The 4320 Projector uses less than 0.5W of power when in standby mode and is EUP-compliant*, and with a life span of up to 2,500 hours (EcoMode)*, its efficient bulbs can go the distance.
|Easy to use right out of the box The 4320 Projector is easy to use, simple to maintain and comes ready to run with everything you need to get started quickly, including a|
carrying case and remote control.
|Service you can count on You can rest easy knowing your projector is protected by Dell’s 2-Year Advanced Exchange Service* and optional Accidental Damage Service.*|